I updated the dasBlog repository today to resolve the "Utils class defined twice" issue. This release will be tested for the final 2.1.x release soon. We have been having minor problems with SVNBridge, that is why it took so long to update.
I am calling this update 824 here in my blog, that's sort of based on the fact that the old subversion source control incremented by one each time it was updated. And since I started with 823 from SourceForge and this is my first update this would be 824.
The way the TFS source control works is mystery to me, the first update was change control # 11773 and my new update is 13133. I can only assume that the change control set numbers is for the entire repository and not for just dasBlog. That sort of sucks to be plain about it.
This change control set numbering is going to impact our release numbering also. While we were at SourceForge, before we moved to CodePlex, our release scheme was "version.date.svnrevision#".
Now we will have to consider "version.date.tfsrevision#", which losses some of its value to me!